• Bruxism/Clenched Jaw approximately $550-750
• Crows feet + forehead + frown lines
1 Area – $150
2 Areas – $250
3 Areas – $330
• Gummy Smile Treatment $250
**The cost indicated includes your two week follow up appointment**
• Dermal lip filler $350 (0.5 ml)
• Dermal lip filler $550 (1 ml) Current promotion 1 ml lip filler
• Dermal cheek filler $650 (1 ml)
• Dermal cheek filler $1200 (2 ml)
• Dermal chin filler $650 (1 ml)
• Dermal nose filler $700
• Filler elsewhere will be assessed and quoted upon consultation
Please note: Emergency dis-solvent of fillers or the fixing of work done elsewhere will incur an additional charge of $250
Dermal fillers are a popular and effective method to revitalise the aesthetics of our clients.
Unfortunately due to the ageing process, structural components of our face is lost, resulting in our skin becoming wrinkly and saggy. The injection of a filler is aimed to replace the absence of volume and to fill the dermis of the skin.
It can successfully treat the following concerns:
• Forehead lines – Extensive lines on our forehead.
• Tear troughs – The hollow transition lines between our lower eyelid and cheek.
• Cheek volume – Restructuring cheeks that have experienced a loss of volume.
• Chin augmentation – Reshaping the chin to enhance both frontal and side profile.
• Periorbital lines – The deep wrinkles around the eye region.
• Nasal bridge – The shape of your nose.
• Nasolabial folds – Smile lines, generally from the base of your nose to you side of your mouth.
• Lip enhancement – Dermal Lip are often sought after to alter the entire look of the smile and augment the “pout.”
• Facial imbalance – Facial volume can be added to alter the appearance of an asymmetrical face; treatment of asymmetrical lips, cheeks, nose, eye contour, jaw lines and facial features.
• Smokers lines – The wrinkles and lines around the mouth.
Dentists are very familiar with the facial anatomy with extensive knowledge in both the muscle function and facial structure. With a well trained eye for detail, they are able to determine the surroundings that frame the smile.
Dentist can also administer intraoral injections and have a great understanding of facial muscles. Having these procedures completed with pain-free options along with your six monthly check up and clean offers wondrous convenience for many of our clients. With complete discretion and specialisation in dento-facial aesthetics, Vogue Dental Studios’ Cosmetic Dentist is an ideal practitioner for cosmetic injections.
Dermal Fillers are suitable to reduce the unwanted wrinkles, indentations or cosmetic imbalances of individuals. Both men and women often seek results from fillers to address the consequences of the ageing process. Deep creases and facial lines can be recovered with this treatment.
With thorough assessment and examination, our highly skilled Cosmetic Dentist can evaluate the individual needs of all our patients and assess their suitability for dermal fillers. If you are interested in finding out if you are an appropriate candidate for cosmetic injections, please give our friendly staff a call or contact us for an assessment appointment.
• Certain medical conditions
• Susceptible to keloid scarring
• Skin inflammation or infection
• Certain food allergies
• If they have experienced a life-threatening allergic reaction in the past
The effects of Dermal Fillers can be seen immediately.
The dermal filler material used at Vogue Dental Studios contains Hyaluronic Acid which is a natural product that also comprises of its own anaesthetic. To ease the discomfort of our patients, we also apply numbing gel prior to commencing any treatment. Alternatively, we are also able to inject local anaesthetic to completely numb the potential aches of the needles. Every individuals’ pain threshold differs and we happily tailor to all our patients and further discuss this during your consultation and assessment appointment. Pressure and sensitivity can generally be felt but no patients have indicated that it is immensely painful.
The treatment of Dermal Filler injections are moderately safe when performed by a highly trained and experienced professional. It is important to do thorough research and fully understand the fundamentals if you are seeking treatment. Though uncommon, there are minor risks involved with the procedure of Cosmetic Injections.
They may include:
• Minor pain, bleeding, swelling or bruising at the site of injection
• Redness or itchiness at the site of injection
• Discoloration of the skin
• Ulceration around the injection site
• Allergic reaction
• Minor lumps formed beneath the skin
The effects of dermal filler injections can last anywhere from three to twelve months, depending on how your body metabolises the product. The more our patients maintain their appointments, the less they are needing to book in over a longer period of time.
Patients that are treated on a more frequent duration can expect to have longer lasting effects of the product. The frequency of dermal filler injections can vary between every three months to once every two years, again, varying on the individual. We will evaluate this during your consultation and assessment appointment.
Muscle Relaxants, also known as Anti-Wrinkle injections, is a non-surgical enhancement procedure. At Vogue Dental Studios, we address more than the physical aesthetics but also the functionality of our facial muscles. Muscle Relaxant treatments are a great platform to target the following concerns that are often requested here at Vogue Dental Studios.
Bruxism (teeth grinding) is a common issue that a lot of us may experience in life. This generally occurs whilst we are asleep and can have further short-term and long-term consequences including headaches, the over development of jaws (widening of jaws) as well as the potential consequence of smaller, weaker teeth. Two points of injection into our masseters can effectively address this issue and solve these problems in the short term. We also see a high volume of female patients who carry out muscle relaxant injections to soften the masculinity of squared jaws.
With two rudimentary injection points below the nasal, muscle relaxants can be an ideal solution for those dissatisfied with the appearance of gummy smiles. When we deactivate the dynamic muscles by putting them to rest, your upper lip will maintain its natural lift with relaxed muscles and display less gum.
Muscle Relaxants can assist in easing the effects of an uneven smile. Through thorough facial assessment, our cosmetic dentist can pinpoint the irregular disproportion of the clients’ features, muscular movements and imbalance.
• Bunny Lines – That crinkle on your nose when you laugh.
• Frown lines – The unwanted lines above and between your eyebrows.
• Marionette Lines – The lines on the side of your mouth, above your chin.
• Crows Feet – The laugh lines around your eyes.
• Eyebrow Lift – A non-surgical enhancement to lift and shape your eyebrows.
Anti-Wrinkle injections are used to reduce the movement of our facial muscles. There are some skin conditions including sagging skin which cannot be resolved with muscle relaxants. Crease lines on our face as an effect of excessive movement can be addressed by anti-wrinkle injections.
With thorough assessment and examination, our highly skilled Cosmetic Dentist can evaluate the individual needs of all our patients to assess their suitability for anti-wrinkle injections. If you are interested in finding out if you are an appropriate candidate for muscle relaxants, please give our friendly staff a call or contact us for an assessment appointment.
Unfortunately, the effects of anti-wrinkle injections are not instant. When the material will begin to work will vary between each individual. Our clients generally report to begin to see results between 5-10 days after the initial treatment. It will take a full two weeks to see the complete outcome of the treatment. We will always review our cosmetic injection patients for a second appointment in a fortnights’ time.
A lot of people would associate injections to be an uncomfortable experience. Yes it can be considered slightly tender, but the needles used for muscle relaxant injections are very small, resulting in minimal pain. To ease the discomfort of our patients, we can apply an optional numbing gel prior to commencing treatment. Every individuals’ pain threshold differs and we happily tailor to all our patients.
The treatment of anti-wrinkle injections are moderately safe when performed by a highly trained and experienced professional. It is important to do thorough research and fully understand the fundamentals if you are seeking treatment. Though uncommon, there are minor risks involved with the procedure of anti-wrinkle injections.
This may include;
• Minor pain, swelling or bruising at the site of injection
• Flu like symptoms/weak muscles
• Dry eyes or tearing
• Fatigued eyelids
• Troubled vision
The effects of anti-wrinkle injections can last anywhere from three months to one year. It is variable on how your body metabolises the product. The more you receive, the less you will need over a period of time.
Most of our patients will fit into three categories:
1. Preventative phase – prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles from occurring
2. Maintenance phase – maintain your youthful appearance
3. Enhancement phase – enhancing your features that need a little bit of extra love.
We will evaluate which stage you are at during your initial consultation.
The need for anti-wrinkle injections is not dependant on age, but on the muscle mass of each individual and the depth of the existing wrinkle. Patients that are treated on a more frequent duration can expect to have longer lasting effects of the product. The frequency of anti-wrinkle injections can vary between every three months to once every two years, again, varying on the individual.
Vogue Dental Studios firmly believe in responsible aesthetics. Every cosmetic, medical or dental procedure, both invasive and non-invasive, have their inherent risks and benefits.
We strictly keep the privacy and confidentiality of every client as our top priority. Patient information and images that are shared above are presented with the full consent of our clients.
These images are genuine patients of Dr Dee and Vogue Dental Studios. Though the before and after photographs have been standardised, some disparity remains in the lighting, bearing, facial expression, hairstyle and make-up between images. Vogue Dental Studios thanks all of these patients who have agreed to the use of their images on our website for the purpose of client information. Every individual is unique and every case has exclusive aspects. Because of this, NO TWO DENTAL or MEDICAL procedures or treatments will have the exact same results — even if patients are fairly similar and even if the procedures are performed with the same method.
All photos are copyright of Dr Dee and Vogue Dental Studios. Unauthorised use is prohibited.
A Vogue team member will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
A Vogue team member will be in touch with you as soon as possible.